Summer School 2018
Cell migration in Health and Diseases
An International Summer School on Cell Migration
The Cell migration in Health and Diseases Summer School will take place June 27- July 3, 2018 at the Ecole Polytechnique, France.
View the Cell Migration in Health and Diseases Summer School complete program
Cell migration in Health and Disease is an opportunity to discuss and discover the latest advances in cell migration, meeting leading researchers in the field, as well as other students from around the world. The schedule includes lectures from invited speakers, presentation from students and social events to foster interactions.
All conferences are open to public.
Conferences will be held at Ecole Polytechnique, in Amphithéatre Becquerel.
For visitors (without Ecole Polytechnique access card), please head to Ecole Polytechnique 'Accueil', and ask for the Summer school. See directions, campus map and amphitheater map.
- directions: https://www.polytechnique.edu/en/maps-and-directions
- campus map: https://gargantua.polytechnique.fr/siatel-web/linkto/mIC5YYZSFY6
- amphitheater map: http://bioconf.fr/summer_school/Map_amphitheater.jpg
- James Bear (University of North Carolina, USA)
- Liang Cai (Fudan University, China)
- Zhucheng Chen (Tsinghua University, China)
- JianFeng Chen (Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, China)
- Roberto Mayor (University College London, UK)
- Maddy Parsons (Kings College London, UK)
- Matthieu Piel (Institut Curie, France)
- Julie Plastino (Institut Curie, France)
- Pascal Silberzan (Institut Curie, France)
- Xiaobo Wang (Toulouse University, France)
- Michael Way (Francis Crick Institute, UK)
- and presentations by the three organizers, Nicolas David (Ecole Polytechnique, France), Alexis Gautreau (Ecole Polytechnique, France) and Guangshuo Ou (Tsinghua University, China)