The LULI laboratory is a Research Infrastructure, open to the national and European academic communities, and a Research Center on high-energy-density plasma physics alike.
The LULI technical, administrative and research staff, belongs to four different bodies : CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique, CEA and Sorbonne University.
17 January - 18 JanuaryLULI HCERES visiting committee
LULI on YouTube
- Meet with Florian Condamine, Plas@Par PhD student
- Meet with Anna Grassi, Plas@Par PhD student
- Meet with Marco Chiaramello, Plas@Par PhD student
- Nuclear fusion to produce clean energy by François Amiranoff
- High-power laser pulses and strong magnetization as tools for investigating astrophysical phenomena by Julien Fuchs
- Apollon : un laser pour la physique en lumière extrême by Mickael Grech