The eXplore Your Future program
« The co-development career training program »
The aim of this training program is to help you to :
- Plan your career
- Prepare to talk about yourself
- Gain the skills you will need to prepare any changes during all you career.
The program is based on a methodology that includes the following steps:
- Know your assets, motivations, dreams and aspirations.
- Explore the market. You will lean to identify what the market has to offer, what the recruiters need, what the companies project are, and how to do networking.
- Formulate a smart professional project: a project that makes sense both for you and the companies you apply to)
- Define an appropriate communication strategy : how to produce a persuasive CV? How to pitch your professional project? How to create the ideal linkedIn profile? Etc.
The co-develpment approach is founded on :
- Regular meetings (once a month)
- Ideas of collective intelligence, co-responsibility and interdependence
- A better understanding of oneself through the looking glass of the group
A dedicated team :
- Ms. Papianille Mura – Professional coach, Ecole Polytechnique
- Mr. Marc Beretta – Master certified coach (ICF).
- Mr. Xavier Clerfeuille – Master certified coach (ICF).
- Ms. Sophie Drouard – Professional coach, specialized in Master and MBA students
- Olivier Friedman - Consultant & executive Coach (ICF ACC)
- Marine Griot - Coach carrière, formatrice, auteur.
Further information, please contact Papianille MURA or Anne Chrétien, Head of the Graduate Program