Year 2 business internships
This internship, which lasts a minimum of 12 weeks, takes place at the end of the second year of the Ingénieur Polytechnicien Program from mid-June to the end of August. The internship aims to:
- Put students in a job search situation.
- Allow students to observe organizational and close-proximity management operations.
- Give students the opportunity to produce work around a particular operational mission.
After finding their internship, students must edit their internship form and submit it to their CDU along with:
- An email with the approval of the form from the student’s tutor and the company’s HR department. (Warning: there are often errors that prevent the signing of the internship agreement due to students incorrectly completing their forms.)
- Proof of civil liability insurance.
- Proof of health and repatriation insurance for internships outside the EU.
- A scanned copy of your European Health Insurance Card for internships within the EU.
The internship agreement is drawn up by SOIE after approval of the internship form from the CDU, CDP and SOIE. A request for electronic signature is then sent by email to the 5 signatories of the agreement. After everyone has signed, each party receives the official valid copy of the agreement (in PDF format).
Concerning internships abroad, students must receive the approval of the Department of Languages and Cultures for internships in Russia and Japan, and non-francophone students must have a C1 level in the TCF (Test de connaissance du français).
We remind students that the host organization must be a company, start-up or public administration with over 5 employees, and may not be a research center, laboratory, association or hospital.