Entretien individuel d'orientation
These personalized interviews will help you review your tastes, skills and abilities, and aspirations, and also determine the necessary steps for building your career plan.
They are intended to assist you in reflecting on:
- your academic career (Years 2 and 3), your professional career and your motivations
- your Year 2 and Year 3 internship search strategy
- your gap year project
- fine-tuning your résumé and/or cover letter
- your choice for Year 4 or for a PhD in France or abroad
- mock interviews (for master’s or for businesses)
These hour-long individual interviews take place on Wednesday afternoons throughout the year.
One Career Guidance and Professional Integration Officers are available to you all year round:
Click here to choose your slot