The multiphysics bench is a custom-made experimental bench, combining mechanical and environmental testing with simultaneous electrical measurements and imaging techniques.
- Tensile machine for simple or cyclic loading (± 50 N) with possibility of performing tensile and 4-point bending testing;
- Environmental chamber Dycometal CCKg 40/8p with controlled temperature (-30ºC to +160ºC), relative humidity (10% to 95%) and dew point;
- Sourcemeter Keithley 2600B with 3700A relay switching system for electrical measurements;
- Solar Simulator LCS-100 (1 Sun irradiance with an AM1.5G filter);
- Possibility to implement high-resolution optical imaging and high-resolution infrared imaging