Equipment operated @ LOB Polytechnique
* Multimodal/multicolor multiphoton microscope (2PEF, SHG, THG) - LaVision Biotec, Trimscope-II.
* Super-resolution SIM / TIRF microscope - GE Healthcare, DeltaVision OMX SR.
* Confocal microscope (FRAP, white light laser, resonant scanner) - Leica, TCS SP8X.
* Multi-view light-sheet microscope - Luxendo, MuVi-SPIM.
* Multimodal multiphoton microscope (2PEF, nHG, FLIM, CARS, polarization) - Lab-built.
* Multicolor 2PEF microscope (wavelength mixing, brainbow) - Lab-built.
* 3-photon/THG microscope - Lab-built.
* Two-photon light-sheet microscope - Lab-built.
Technical management: Pierre Mahou.
Scientific management: Emmanuel Beaurepaire.
Applications steering commitee: Willy Supatto, Marie-Claire Schanne-Klein, Chiara Stringari, Anatole Chessel, Nadine Peyriéras, Patrick Lemaire.
Acknowledgements in publications:
Publications using the equipment should acknowledge it as follows:
* Work using the 2PEF-SHG setups: This work was partly supported by Région Ile-de-France and Agence Nationale de la Recherche (contracts ANR-11-EQPX-0029 Morphoscope2 and ANR-10-INBS-04 France BioImaging).
* Work using the multi-view SPIM setup: This work was partly supported by Fondation Leducq and Agence Nationale de la Recherche (contract ANR-11-EQPX-0029 Morphoscope2).
* Work using the super-resolution, 2P-light-sheet, confocal and 3P systems: This work was partly supported by Agence Nationale de la Recherche (contract ANR-11-EQPX-0029 Morphoscope2).
Contact us if you have questions.