Équipe "Physique Atomique des Plasmas Denses"
- supra-thermal electron production & propagation in dense plasmas
- exploration of the solid-WDM phase transition in strongly coupled plasmas & investigation of exotic states of matter driven by XFEL pulses
- development of the MARIA atomic kinetics code to study non-equilibrium radiative properties of transient non-Maxwellian dense plasmas
- development of a plasma-atomic model to numerically investigate dense plasma effects on energy levels and line profiles
- F. Rosmej, team leader, PR UPMC