Admission to this program has been postponed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions about this announcement or would like additional information, please contact us. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note this list is indicative of the structure of the program and may be subject to change. This page will be updated soon with the complete list of courses available for Fall 2017.
First term (Mid September to Mid December)
Second term (Januart to March)
First & second terms
One Foreign language module (French language module for non-French speaking students) - 3 ECTS
Two modules of Humanities and French Culture (HFC551 or HFC552 ; HFC561 or HFC562) - 3 ECTS
Sport - 2 ECTS
Third term (April to July)
Research project or internship at a company (ECO591)
Coursework topics include:
• Training in geographical information systems
• Urban Economic
• Housing Economics
• Economics of land use
• Real estate finance
• The spatial dimension of public policies: urban planning
• Energy, environment, and sustainability
• Urban growth in developing countries
• Discrete Choice Econometric
• Transportation Economics
• Regulation of transportation
• Climate change and the future of cities
• Housing credit
• Economic geography and aggregation of cities
• Network economics with applications to cities and transportation systems
• One Foreign language module (French language module for non-speaking students)
• One module of Humanities and French Culture
• Company visits.
A research or industrial internship lasting at least 6 months.