The École Polytechnique Executive Master is a unique Degree that offers participants:
• Conferences and debates with guest speakers
• Site visits (laboratories of the École polytechnique, other schools, incubators…)
• Personal and professional development
• International modules
• A “Group Project” with a high level of innovation and/or entrepreneurship
• A “Class Project” oriented to the development of the program
The École Polytechnique Executive Master aims to train leaders who can design, deploy and manage in an international perspective and for organizations or companies from any sector of the value-creating business models (Financial, Environmental, Social and Governance) that have a strong technological dimension.
• Develop a true understanding of key scientific areas and their applications: big data, Internet of Things, new materials, new energy, biotech...
• Master core managerial skills (finance, strategy, marketing, Human Resources...)
• Develop responsible leadership capacity (project management, change management, negociation, communication, crisis management...)