Interview: Those wishing to discuss their profile before applying are encouraged to request an interview (optional). This step does not guarantee admission to the program.
Application: Complete and return the application before the given deadline. Only applications having been fully completed will be taken into consideration.
Pre-selection: After validation of your completed application, a pre-selection will be made by the selection Committee and selected candidates will be invited for an interview with the committee.
Admissions jury: All applications of the candidates interviewed by the selection committee will pass before the Admissions Jury for a final selection. These juries are held approximately every 3 months.
An official letter of acceptance or non-acceptance will be sent within a week of the Admissions Jury.
An Early Bird Discount of 8% (on the tuition before VAT) is applied to candidates having fully completed and sent their application to the program by December 31st.
Candidates interested in the École Polytechnique Executive Master are encouraged to complete the application form. You will be required to provide the following:
• Copy of your ID card or passport
• Copy of all diplomas obtained
• Copy of any professional certifications achieved
• A recent professional headshot
• English language test (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, BULATS) for non-native speakers or those not having a degree from an English speaking school
• 3 letters of recommendation (sent by École polytechnique)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Organizational Chart (positioning the candidate)
• Letter of Company Support
• A non-refundable application fee of €200 VAT included (online payment)