Interview: Those wishing to discuss their profile before applying are encouraged to request an interview (optional). This step does not guarantee admission to the program.
Application: Complete and return the application before the given deadline. Only applications having been fully completed will be taken into consideration.
Pre-selection: After validation of your completed application, a pre-selection will be made by the selection Committee and selected candidates will be invited for an interview with the committee.
Admissions jury: All applications of the candidates interviewed by the selection committee will pass before the Admissions Jury for a final selection. These juries are held approximately every 3 months.
An official letter of acceptance or non-acceptance will be sent within a week of the Admissions Jury.
Candidates interested in the École Polytechnique Executive Master are encouraged to complete the application form. You will be required to provide the following:
• Copy of your ID card or passport
• Copy of all diplomas obtained
• Copy of any professional certifications achieved
• A recent professional headshot
• English language test (TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS) for non-native speakers or those not having a degree from an English speaking school
• 3 letters of recommendation
• Curriculum Vitae
• Organizational Chart (positioning the candidate)
• Letter of Company Support
• A non-refundable application fee of €200 (VAT included)