Interview: Those wishing to discuss their profile before applying are encouraged to request an interview (optional). This step does not guarantee admission to the program.
Application: Complete and return the application before the given deadline. Only applications having been fully completed will be taken into consideration.
Pre-selection: After validation of your completed application, a pre-selection will be made by the selection Committee and selected candidates will be invited for an interview with the committee.
Admissions jury: All applications of the candidates interviewed by the selection committee will pass before the Admissions Jury for a final selection. These juries are held approximately every 3 months.
Applications to the Executive Master program may be sent throughout the year. For the September intake, Selection Committees (interviews with candidates) are organized between January and May. The Pedagogical Committee, which acts as the Admissions Jury, then convenes at three key periods to examine applications and determine admission:
• First admissions period: December 31. A discount of 8% (without tax) will be offered to candidates who have sent a complete application before this date.
• Second admissions period: March 31
• Third admissions period: May 31
We receive a large number of applications and enrollment in each class is limited. We invite you to submit your application as early as possible in order to ensure a rapid invitation to a Selection Committee (if your application is chosen) and to obtain a final answer from the Admissions Jury.
As soon as the September class is finalized, admissions open for the following year’s intake.
Candidates interested in the École Polytechnique Executive Master are encouraged to complete the application form. You will be required to provide the following:
• Copy of your ID card or passport
• Copy of all diplomas obtained
• Copy of any professional certifications achieved
• A recent professional headshot
• English language test (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, BULATS) for non-native speakers or those not having a degree from an English speaking school
• 3 letters of recommendation (sent by École Polytechnique)
• Curriculum Vitae
• Organizational Chart (positioning the candidate)
• Letter of Company Support
• A non-refundable application fee of €200 VAT included (online payment)