FAQ Online Application Form
- In color
- 35 mm x 45 mm in size
- Must be different from the photo on the ID provided
- Taken within the last 12 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white background. Nothing should be behind you
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- Eye glasses may be worn, but there must not be any glare.
- Jpg format
- Size max : 800Ko jpg format
- The photo you provide us with will be the one on your student card, which you will need to have on you at all time during your studies. Choose accordingly
For further information about the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, please click here.
How to fill in your GRE, ACT, SAT or any other relevant academic exam score:
- GRE VR: 000; GRE QR: 000; GRE AW: 0,0
- SAT total: 0000; SAT R&W: 000; SAT Maths: 000
- ACT Composite: 00; ACT English: 00; ACT Maths: 00; ACT Reading: 00; ACT Sciences: 00; ACT Writing: 00