École polytechnique offer high-level graduate programs in the fields of Science and Technology, Health, Engineering Science, Economics and management, and Sustainable Development.
Our programs combine fundamental research, technology application and development, and innovation management. All of them include a significant taught element and a research component (e.g. research-related courses, thesis/dissertation, internship/project, lab work, etc.).
These programs fall into two broad categories:
- École Polytechnique’s “Graduate degree”
- Université Paris Saclay “Master’s degree” at Ecole Polytechnique
All these degrees will give you the opportunity to apply for admission to a three-year PhD or to enter industry and the business sector immediately following graduation.
“Graduate degree” programs are exclusively taught in English, with more industry-oriented components.
Available programs in 2018-2019 will include:
- Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management (STEEM)
- Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance
- Smart Cities and Urban Policy
- Data Science for Business
- Internet of Things: Innovation and Management
- Ecotechnologies for Sustainability and Environment Management
- Cybersecurity : Threats and Defenses
- Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Visual Computing
“Master’s degree” programs are offered under the framework “Université Paris Saclay” and emphasize research experience and preparation.
While 50% of graduates continue their studies and undertake a PhD, our Master’s degree programs also aim to prepare them for direct employment in industry or entrepreneurship. The language of instruction is either French or English. For more information, please see the description of the programs.