Selection procedure and Calendar
During the month of November the Vice-Presidency for Marketing and International Relations (DMRI) collects the internship subjects from the research centers of l'X.
The proposed subjects are then published online and the local contacts at Partner Institutions are informed of the official opening of the application session.
The selection procedure is done according to the following calendar:
- Early December: publication of the Internship Subjects online and promotion of the Program
- 19thof December: opening of the students application. Each student completes the online application, indicating up to three internship subjects of interest
- mid-January: pre-selection of 1 to 5 students by each Partner Institution and transmission of a nomination letter to École Polytechnique
- 31st of January: deadline for the online application
- Early March: communication of the results to the students and the Partner Institutions
- March : the admitted students finalize the details of their stay at l'X with the support of the DMRI (housing, monthly stipend, exact date of arrival and departure, etc.)
Out of this caldendar and according to the available resources, the DMRI might consider applications from students of Partner Institution completed at least two months before the begininng of the internship.