How to Apply
The application is done through an on-line form accessible at this link (chose "Exchange Programs / International Internship Program").
If you don't know if your institution is a partner of the Internship Program or you don't know the name of the contact person at your institution, please ask this information to Dr Elena Murè (internship-international[at]polytechnique.fr).
Please, mind that we will not accept any application after the deadline of January 31st 2019.
Before beginning the online application, please prepare the following documents :
- Approval by your Home Institution (download the form)
- Detailed Resume (download the CV sample)
- A letter of statement in French or in English (including the internship subjects or research areas the student is interested in, and why you are qualified for these subjects)
- Official transcripts of records including full details of all university-level courses (scanned copies)
- The contacts of two recommanding professors. The professors will be contacted automatically by the application software.
- Copy of the passport
Partner Institutions must send the list of preselected candidates to the Vice Presidency for International Relations before January 26th 2019 to internship-international[at]polytechnique.fr.